Most of the prior comments expressed my experience. The location within the Torres del Paine park is wonderful. There is immediate access to hiking trails. This hotel is perched on the shore of Lago Grey with a beautiful vista of snow capped peaks. These are the only reasons to stay here. The service is horrible, the staff generally appear unconcerned for the guests. The food is not appealing, expensive and with few options. Whatever hotel you select in TdP, be prepared to have all your meals there. It is difficult to get to other places - roads are unpaved and travel takes much longer. We did some wonderful hiking arranged by the hotel and were fortunate to have good weather that day. BEfore I would suggest this hotel to anyone, I would explore alternatives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful place surrounded by lakes,rivers,forest, mountains and a stunning glacier.Hotel Lago Grey is the perfect place to discover the amazing landscape of Chilean Patagonia. Hotel Lago Grey excels their new 30 superior rooms with view to the lake along with confortable facilities, a professional staff and the amazing navigation to the main wall of Glacier Grey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lago Grey Hosteria and Navegacion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lago Grey Hosteria And Navegacion Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Lago Grey Hosteria And Navegacion Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile