We stayed in this hotel located in a mini island inside the Torres Del Paine National Park for 2 nights during summer. The main draw of this hotel is its beautiful surroundings. You have to cross a spanned bridge to get into and out of the hotel grounds from your car.
Other than that, the hotel is very old and in need of a refurbishment. Service was slow due to lack of staff at the front desk and more so at the restaurant. Food quality was below average given the price the restaurant was asking. There was very limited selection for breakfast.
The hotel room was old and dark reminiscent of a room from the 70s. Furnishing looked old and jaded as was the small bathroom.
The only positive aspect of our stay was the beautiful surroundings of the hotel. Management needs to improve service efficiency, food quality and refurbish the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 25 rooms with deprived bath, Living room, Dining room with beautiful Vista to the Pehoé Lake and the Horns of the Paine, comfortable Bar and Cafeteria. The warm refugee and burnishes attention that is given to the tourist, make of Hosteria Pehoé the ideal place for his dreamed and unforgettable vacations ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Despegar.com so you can book your Hosteria Pehoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Pehoe Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Hosteria Pehoe Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile