We didn't have much time in the park (and now that everywhere we hiked has apparently been burned up I'm glad we came here), so we hiked in to Los Cuernos extremely late arriving around 10:30 PM. The staff were attentive and helpful in getting us situated with a camping spot. After setting up we were able to get hot water and use the very clean bathrooms. In the morning we could use the hot water in the canteen. Wish we'd had more time to stay here, but we had to hoof it back to the connecting bus at Hotel Torres in the morning.
- Also Known As:
- Refugio, Camping And Cabins Los Cuernos Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Refugio, Camping And Cabins Los Cuernos Hotel
- Refugio, Camping And Cabins Los Cuernos Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Cuernos is located in the heart of the W trek Circuit, if you have started your trek from las Torres sector, this would be your third or second night at the Circuit, from las Torres or El Chileno the trek is about 4 to 5 hours until you reach Los Cuernos.Los Cuernos is for most off us our favorite spot in the W trek, just in the base of Los CuernosIn this sector you´ll find our Refugio, Domes, Cabins and Camping, all of them with 24 hours hot water bathrooms (Domes guests must use Refugio´s Bathrooms). Yo can also have your meals at our Restaurant inside the Refugio. Useful info: bring sandals for showers, towel (rental available).For tax exemption, do not forget to bring your passport, immigration card given when enter to Chile, foreign currency (tax exemption not available for camping guests) ... more less