Ten years after my first trip to Torres del Paine, little has changed. Of the few noteworthy changes however, Patagonia Camp is among my favorite. I wasn’t sure what to make of the ‘yurt’ concept until I saw them first hand. The units themselves and not only ideally situated, but beautifully appointed inside. From the linens to the complimentary toiletries, everything is top-shelf.
The dining room, food, wine and local beer were all exceptional. The staff especially, worked overtime to make sure we were well cared for (Even to the point of make special arrangements to compensate for a local tour-operator’s (not at all related to Patagonia Camp) error – arranging transport, packing meals etc…).
An absolute must when experiencing luxury’s “yin” to Patagonia’s brutal “yang”.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the Shore of Toro Lake in a region of extraordinary beauty, Patagonia Camp is the first luxury camp in South America with a chic collection of glamorous Yurts. The camp's 18 impeccable and spacious Yurts are comfortable and stylishly furnished, equipped with central heating, ensuite bathrooms and even views of the stars through a central window in the roof. Activities include kayaking, fishing, scenic tours, hiking and trekking in the Torres del Paine National Park, recently named The 8th Wonder of the World, only 15 kilometers away. The restaurant offers a variety of typical Patagonian food with a gourmet touch, such as King Crab, Patagonian Lamb, Austral Salmon and more! Patagonia Camp is a unique nature experience and a truly different and new concept of accommodation in a close contact with the natural environment and with great comfort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Patagonia Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patagonia Camp Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Patagonia Camp Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile