Thank you to everyone at Patagonia Camp for making our stay so enjoyable. The yurts were truly sumptuous with spectacular views. We really enjoyed the excursions. Although direct access to the park was blocked and we had to take the long way round, we were rewarded by some memorable wildlife sightings along the road. We saw condors, foxes, buzzard eagles, caracara, rheas and (most memorably) a whole colony of armadillos. Carlos and Ivan, our guide and driver, were helpful and enthusiastic. Once again many thanks - it has been the highlight of our holiday so far.
- Also Known As:
- Patagonia Camp Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Patagonia Camp Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patagonia Camp is the first luxury Camp in South America, an original and distinctive concept where every detail has been carefully thought of so that our guests may thoroughly enjoy the magnificent and wild nature of Torres del Paine National Park and mythical Patagonia, combining comfort, convenience, and the warm hospitality that Chileans are known for. Patagonia Camp invites you to live an experience unlike any other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Patagonia Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.