Being at Patagonia Camp was an amazing experience! We went to Patagonia to run the International Marathon and found Patagonia Camp to be the perfect place, tailored shuttle service and hiking excursions, incredible food and excellent wine and piscos, warm comfy yurt with an incredible view of the mountains by the lake including a huge bath tub and delicious chocolates found on the bed pillow every evening....all included!
Customer service was AMAZING with our excellent guide to Patagonia, Francisco, who took us on hikes, lunch spots with incredible views, and even took pictures of us crossing the finish line!
Truly amazing experience and make it incredible hard to come back to the dirty overcrowded streets of Sao Paulo, Brazil.....we stopped to watch wildlife, including condors and guanacos, and the food was truly outstanding! great breakfast spread, smoked lamb and chilean ceviche, excursion lunch sandwiches of local smoked salmon (with wine of course!!!!)
sincerely cannot thank Patagonia Camp enough for the amazing experience we had, please please please stay here, its so much more than a yurt on a lake!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the Shore of Toro Lake in a region of extraordinary beauty, Patagonia Camp is the first luxury camp in South America with a chic collection of glamorous Yurts. The camp's 18 impeccable and spacious Yurts are comfortable and stylishly furnished, equipped with central heating, ensuite bathrooms and even views of the stars through a central window in the roof. Activities include kayaking, fishing, scenic tours, hiking and trekking in the Torres del Paine National Park, recently named The 8th Wonder of the World, only 15 kilometers away. The restaurant offers a variety of typical Patagonian food with a gourmet touch, such as King Crab, Patagonian Lamb, Austral Salmon and more! Patagonia Camp is a unique nature experience and a truly different and new concept of accommodation in a close contact with the natural environment and with great comfort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Patagonia Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patagonia Camp Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Patagonia Camp Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile