Copperhill is a beautiful hotel with an unusually laid-back atmosphere in the big lobby area. Great room, attentive (relatively young) staff, good Spa and big open lobby area that feels like home and where you like to hang around for the day. The enclosed skishop also sells lift-passes and the (baby)slope starts right outside the hotel (besides the skishop and where the ski-lockers are). The skislope (more like a path) leads you down to Are Bjornen from where you can access the wider ski-area. It is a kids-friendly hotel although diner options for the kids are somewhat limited (but sufficient). We had a set diner in the evening which was great. Drinks are, this is Sweden, expensive. We had a great time skiing, and doing other winter activities, adn had relaxing time in the hotel (met some nice people). We are definitely planning to go back to Copperhill.
- Also Known As:
- Copperhill Mountain Hotel Are
- Copperhill Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The site is stunning, perched on the tree line, high on the mountain and commanding magnificent views. The mountain resort hotel has 112 suites and hotel rooms, conference capacity for 600 people, restaurants, bars, spa, and its own ski lift with access to Are's large piste system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Nordic Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Copperhill Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.