This place is a real home from home. I did indeed stay here a few years back now in 2007 and 2008! But it will was a real gem and a brillant memory hense the fact I still know what to write all these years down the line. I have stayed in 5 star luxury hotels previously but this was the best hotel I've ever stayed at and I am not joking. Themis and Rita give you the most excellent service and my dad and friends (of which we'd met the previous year at Aeollos) spent the days with Themis exploring the island! Unbelievable service and now I'm a bit older I plan to return to Greece's best kept secret. The hotel is wonderful small but just what you want for the friendly atmosphere. Very close to the beach and a massive strip of bars and resturants all very safe! As when I travelled here I was younger in my teens and my parents felt more then safe letting me and friends go out on our own day and night. We had a beautiful big room with enough space for about 8 people! Even though there was only 3 of us! Hotel food also very nice and good value at the time I know the euros changed over time! I felt the need to stress how good this hotel really is and its service is second to none the best customer experience I have ever experienced. This is worth the stay its truely amazing! Watch out Themis and Rita I'm coming back!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hotel Aeollos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aeollos Apartments Hotel Pefkohori
- Aeollos Apartments Halkidiki
- Aeollos Apartments Hotel Halkidiki
- Hotel Aeollos Pefkohori, Halkidiki, Greece