Spent 2 weeks at the Aeollos in August with the family consisting of myself, wife and 3 young children. We had previously been to Hanoti before having children and wanted to try something different as we tend not to go back to the same place twice. I think this may have changed. The location is perfect simply mins to the beach which is very clean although a little busy, but the water is warm and shallow for children. The hotel is immaculate and the owners and staff cannot do enough for you. The rooms are spotless with lovely self catering facilities and they have recently installed plasma tvs in the rooms (not that you would want to watch tv but for the children was ideal). The resort is lovely with some great restaurants on the sea front but also in the old square. We took a trip to the Aqua park which was enjoyed but there are also other excursions which are available - just need to shop around a little. Pefkohori is very well priced with draft beer (500ml) costing aound 250e (around 2 pounds). Already started to think about booking the place next year and the same room which Themi the owner will no doubt try to accomodate. The hotel's pool is clean and for us the majority of the time empty. There was hardly any English around (good thing or bad thing you decide) but a lot of Serbians who tend to drive from Serbia. We had our reservations it is true to say but they were all lovely and very family oriented. Really hope people read this as this as the others state is a hotel in a resort not to be missed.
- Also Known As:
- Aeollos Apartments Hotel Pefkohori
- Aeollos Apartments Hotel
- Aeollos Apartments Halkidiki
- Aeollos Apartments Hotel Halkidiki
- Aeollos Apartments Pefkohori, Halkidiki, Greece
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aeollos Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.