We had fantastic two weeks in the Aeollos in August . We were greeted with a cold drink in the Bar and a very warm welcome.The Hotel was very well run and nothing was too much trouble. The girls behind the bar could not do enough for you as they said you are on your holidays so you just relax so we did.
There was always enough sun beds around the pool. The children were allowed air beds in the pool but the staff did tell them not to splash the pool side and to keep the noise down at times. But that didn't stop them from having a great time.
The beach was just outside the hotel and the sea was crystal clear and warm.At night the beach front was very busy with lots of great places to eat. We also ate in the old square only about a twenty minute slow walk away.
We met lots of great people and would definitely go back its just a shame First Choice & Thompson's have decided not to go there next summer. We will have to book direct.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Aeollos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aeollos Apartments Hotel Pefkohori
- Aeollos Apartments Halkidiki
- Aeollos Apartments Hotel Halkidiki
- Hotel Aeollos Pefkohori, Halkidiki, Greece