The Aeollos was clean, well decorated small and friendly. The owners are very hands on and take pride in their hotel. The food in the hotel was good, and there are lots of restaurants nearby - we liked El Grecco. There is also a lovely bakery on the main road. The pool area is small and the staff were anxious that children did not jump into the pool or create any splashing whatsoever, I would therefore recommend this hotel more for adults and couples. That said, we enjoyed the hotel and the relaxed & friendly nature of the other guests helped to make it an enjoyable holiday. Themis' BBQ night was also a must.
We hired a car for the day and liked visiting other resorts & beaches - particularly Afitos which was lovely. We also had a lovely night out in Kriopigi at The Sweet Coffee House. The Greek Economy and the local people are struggling financially - go and support them and have a lovely holiday.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Aeollos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aeollos Apartments Hotel Pefkohori
- Aeollos Apartments Halkidiki
- Aeollos Apartments Hotel Halkidiki
- Hotel Aeollos Pefkohori, Halkidiki, Greece