my wife,9 months old and i stayed on April 8-14th 2013. it was a good stay over all there was a few things that bothered us.
1) you could not get away from the smokers no mater where we went there was someone smoking with no consideration of are lil one with having people blowing smoke right at him.
2) the resort was just to big for us spent most of the trip walking.
3)the resort was in need of some repair, missing tiles in the pool, broken lamps etc..
4) they play there music was to loud at the pools its hard to get away from the very loud speakers even at the night shows.some times it was turned up so high you couldn't make out what they where saying.
other then that the staff was great and very friendly other then the mads THEY STEEL!!! we had some of are baby's things taken from are room and tampered with are suitcases went to the manager to get told are staff would not do that, and offered us a new room.. why would we wont a new room if they can just steel from us there to....
they food was ok for cuba so im not even gonna go there..just would be nicer to have more of a selection for lil kids .
if you can get a good deal on this resort its worth it but i wouldnt pay anymore then 1200 for 2 all inc for a week...
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria Beach And Colonial Resort
- Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria Beach & Colonial Hotel Cayo Santa Maria
- Cayo Santa Maria Barcelo