The hotel, services, ocean and that heavenly beach.. everything was perfect!
We stayed at a cottage on the beach and there was a garden-bathroom in our cottage. the atmosphere was good. The facility, actually the island is quiet peacefull. No animations, no music, no lights at night, extremely natural and relaxing environment. I definitely recommend this hotel to everyone..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is situated on it's own private island surrounded by tropical landscaping and turquoise lagoons. With 176 guest rooms reflecting the tropical destination featuring the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed. Facing the sunrise with spectacular views of the Indian Ocean are 20 Ocean Villas offer large bathrooms, comfortable living spaces and luxurious outdoor living areas complete with infinity edge plunge pools.Sheraton Maldives is just a 15-minute boat ride from Malé International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Hotel North Male Atoll
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort And Spa
- Full Moon Maldives
- Full Moon Hotel Maldives
- Full Moon Resort Maldives