Both me and my wife visited this resort for our honeymoon. We stayed here 10 days....and what can I say- amazing. Staff were the friendliest that I've ever seen...saying hello when they pass and bring keen to help.
Rooms were very clean...as was the beech and the rest of the resort. They appear to have more staff than visitors who are constantly cleaning the resort....combing the beaches, rooms, pools, etc. Something that I actually wasn't expecting.
Food prices were higher than expected, but not over the top. Makes sense...they're in the middle of the ocean so it's bound to be a little more.
Loved every second and would love to visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is situated on it's own private island surrounded by tropical landscaping and turquoise lagoons. With 176 guest rooms reflecting the tropical destination featuring the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed. Facing the sunrise with spectacular views of the Indian Ocean are 20 Ocean Villas offer large bathrooms, comfortable living spaces and luxurious outdoor living areas complete with infinity edge plunge pools.Sheraton Maldives is just a 15-minute boat ride from Malé International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Hotel North Male Atoll
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort And Spa
- Full Moon Maldives
- Full Moon Hotel Maldives
- Full Moon Resort Maldives