What a stunning place! Quite simply the most wonderful piece of paradise I've found so far. The atoll is an ideal place to stay if you're looking for a relaxing break in the sun, surrounded by white sands or if you fancy exploring the reef with its abundance of sea life. We stayed in a bungalow which offered that little bit of extra privacy and which had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. The food was stunning, everything freshly prepared from superb ingredients and Dennis (the restaurant manager) will bend over backwards to help you out if you have something special that you might want. Polite staff, who all seemed to speak very good English and the on-site dive centre made our break exactly what we wanted. We ended our week with a massage at the spa just to see if we could feel any more relaxed too! I'd recommend this resort to anyone because it was simply wonderful. My travel tip for any of the Maldivian atolls is to go all inclusive every time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo, like all nature's wonders, is blessed with a spectacular offering for marine enthusiasts, is known the world over as the dive island in the Maldives.In the shade. Under the palms. On the Beach. Over the water. There are plenty of stylish types of living spaces to choose from at Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo. The 112 rooms are delightfully designed to blend in with the tropical backdrop and its natural environment.A stunning location combined with star-class facilities and outstanding levels of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo Hotel North Ari Atoll
- Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo Resort