“Great Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 12 restaurants in Vaitape
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Pacific Rim, Ice Cream
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: It's a waterside restaurant with a spectacular view of sunset,you can enjoy our creations of coktails and our menu with new flavours .we have 4 differents atmospheres including a VIP table for enjoying a tasting menu created by chef Barro Make.The St James team will welcome you to make an unforgetable memorie.come, taste, and enjoy
New York City, New York
“Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We enjoyed this restaurant so much that we dined here three times during our stay. You have to take the boat shuttle from the hotel to the main island but it is well worth it. Not a bad bite of food at this place

Visited August 2013

89% Recommend
Miami, Florida
“Good food - expect to wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband and I tried out St James as it was highly recommended by many people at our hotel (Intercontinental THalasso). Food was very good - for the appetizer we had tuna prepared four different ways and it was DELICIOUS! I ordered the mahi mahi for my main course but it was a bit overcooked. The sauces they use on their food are fantastic. I scraped my plate of the sauces with the french bread they serve.

This restaurant is located on the water with a magnificent view. The only negative was that it took over an hour between the appetizer and main course. I wasn't in a huge rush but had I been starving, this would have made me quite livid. I don't understand why our meal took so long - it was just fish. We did end up missing our boat because of the delay. However all in all besides the wait, we were so impressed with St. James and highly recommend it!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton
“Great Food, beautiful atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Fabulous food and great drinks. This restaurant has a classy atmosphere with nice live music. Our meal was reasonably priced and my husband said it was the best steak he ahs ever had.

Visited October 2012
Seattle
“Fabulous food and stunning location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had to wait a long time for the drinks but they did make us very comfortable on the deck getting extra chairs. The food was amazing, even simple things like the rice were tasty and well presented. The wine was fine but nothing special, cocktails ate definitely their specialty. Watching the fishes from the restaurant was entertaining. I would definitely go back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco
“Not fancy service but good quality food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Not fancy service but good quality food and front of the lagoon. I wold not mind eating that multiple times.

Visited July 2013