“Delicious Dinner, Good Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Vaitape
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Ice Cream, Pacific Rim
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: It's a waterside restaurant with a spectacular view of sunset,you can enjoy our creations of coktails and our menu with new flavours .we have 4 differents atmospheres including a VIP table for enjoying a tasting menu created by chef Barro Make.The St James team will welcome you to make an unforgetable memorie.come, taste, and enjoy
Wilton, Connecticut
“Delicious Dinner, Good Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

My husband and I loved it here. It has a comfortable and casual vibe, delicious food and a nice setting. The service was great, the drinks were strong, and we ate every last bit of our appetizers, entrees, and dessert. Must-trys are the tuna carpaccio and the three-flavored creme brulee.

Visited January 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Great location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

The location within a shopping area a few minutes north of Vaitape (in the direction of the Chin Lee Supermarket) is very convenient and the outside sitting area and the views are great. Sunset must be nice if the weather is suitable. We had a light lunch. I had the Poisson Cru(Raw tuna with coconut juice). It was very tasty. My wife had the risotto and really liked it. Deserts are good too. The total bill with a beer and water was $69, reasonable even for Bora Bora prices.

Service was unnecessarily slow. I could see the waitress just talking with a friend instead of bringing the bill I had asked for. I guess one just needs to relax and wait patiently on Bora Bora!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Food - maybe the best on the Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Excellent choice - this was our 2nd choice as we couldnt get a table for the best restaraunt on the island, however we werent disappointed

Visited August 2012
California
“Delicious lunch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Solo traveler decided to give this place a try as it was close to my bungalow. Decided on the lunch special of traditional raw fish in lime juice and coconut milk, chicken, and a chocolate/raspberry mousse cake. All for $27.

Visited January 2013
White Plains, New York
“Average Food, slow service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife and I ate the St. James one night during our honeymoon. The location is right in the city of Vaitape. The food was average - I had a rib-eye steak and my wife had the pasta with shrimp. Both dishes were fine - a little bland, but nothing special. The location is really nice - right on the lagoon. Dessert was very good - we had the chocolate cake. I would say it is worth a try if you are staying in Bora Bora, but our dishes were not great - just good. Also, service was slow, but that is how most of the restaurants are in Bora Bora. Prices were reasonable (everything is expensive so it is a relative).

• Visited December 2012