“Lovely seafood” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Calgary, Canada
“Lovely seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband and I ate twice here and both times it was excellent. The seafood curry was excellent and the fish duo was cooked perfectly with a heavenly sauce served on the side. The prices were reasonable for Bora Bora but the places gets busy with only one waitress so come early for better service.

Miami, Florida
“Excellent Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband I went to La Bounty and had a wonderful experience. The food was fantastic. My husband ordered a tuna apetizer and the "Make it yourself" dish where you're given a grill at the table with differnet cuts of raw fish and meat with sauces on the side and grill to your perfection. I ordered the vegetarian pasta which was excellent.

The service at most restaurants in Bora Bora and very slow and subpar but I have to say that Ann (the main waitress) was so incredibly friendly. We really enjoyed meeting her. There were also a lot of locals dining which is always a good sign.

One flaw was that the burner on the grill went out mid meal which was a little frustrating and a bit of a let down as our food sat out longer than it should have. I noticed this was also the case at the table sitting next to us who ordered the same dish.

Besides this small mishap, everything was excellent and I highly recommend!

Estoril, Portugal
“Fabulous food, wonderfull ambiance!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I love this restaurante owned by a fantastic couple. Merci Madame! I was there the first time in 2010 and last August I returned to Bora Bora and of course to "La Bounty".
The service was the same, which means GREAT!! Big kiss from your Portuguese friends!

Visited August 2013
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

This unassuming place will over deliver on the quality of food you are about to eat. It is run by a family with one person in the front and 2 in the back so be prepared to wait a little while which is perfectly fine considering you are in Bora Bora. And the food is worth the wait.

My wife had the Shrimp in a garlic olive oil and I had the Fliet. The shrimp were so fresh and juicy. Both were amazing and extremely fresh. The couple next to us ordered the rib eye and it literally was so big it came out on a carving board. We had a sundae and the pineapple sorbet for dessert. Both equally amazing. This is a must to try.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Santa Clara, California
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We have dined there 3 times during our stay in Bora Bora last week. The food is great and prices are reasonable. Average meal is around 2,400 to 3,400 local currency which is very reasonable in the area. It is very close to a mini-market where you can purchase drinks, snacks, etc.