- I spent one night here with my two kids.
- Hotel has great location with beach and dunes on its doorstep and good public transport
to The Hague Centre (approx. 15min.). Tram/bus stop is behind hotel.
- Nice hotel, businesslike but at the same time cosy atmosphere
- Because of fall break, there were quite a number of families staying
in the hotel, which gave a nice contrast to the suit & tie guests.
- Very friendly and helpful staff.
- We had a Deluxe room (no. 123) on 1st floor with small balcony.
Partly parkinglot/dunes/sea view.
-Room was well kept and very clean, spacious and nicely decorated with seating area and huge
desk space. Sufficient closet space to put your clothes for a few days.
- Ironboard and coffee/tea facilities. Minibar was stocked with beer and soft drinks, 1 small complementary bottle of mineral water (not much for 3persons), 2 telephones with direct
-Plenty of toiletries in nice, well equipped very clean bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower.
-Buffet-style breakfast is expensive (eur22 pp) but offers a good selection of hot and cold food and gives you a good start of the day. Your favourite egg dish can even be prepared on the spot! Staff is very alert to keep the buffet well stocked. Breakfast hours are great
during weekends (07.00-12.00).
- Check-out time 13.00hrs! So it leaves you enough time to take a stroll along the boulevard or enjoy the beach before departure.
- Definitely worth the price!
- We did not use the fitnessclub, swimming pool or dining facilities
therefore cannot comment.