“Nice hotel, great people” 5 of 5 stars

Announcement
Free airport transfer
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Oroklini
Zwolle, The Netherlands
“Nice hotel, great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

We spend 10 nights in this beautiful renovated hotel. It was great to be back after the renovation, which was done to a high standard. The appartment is spacious, clean and equipped with all amenities. But, what makes a stay here so nice: the staff. They are great and make you really feel at home.
This suite hotel has a nice garden, with a good swimming pool. Breakfast is served in the serre/veranda. A good start of the day. From the hotel it is only a short walk to the beach.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with seaview
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Bookcyprus.com

2 Thank JeanJ1311
MariosL, Front Office Manager at Frixos Suites Hotel apts, responded to this review, December 6, 2011
Dear Jean-Jacques,

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure having you as guests once again in our hotel. We all try our best to keep the hotel's standard high. Hope to see you you soon.

Best Regards,

Marios Louka.

Athens
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

It is my second time at Frixos Hotel Apartments and I can tell you in very simple words this hotel is:
clean
cheap
efficient
adorable
with good & polite personnel
I cannot complain especially when it is so cheap, the rooms are so spacious and decorated so nice. Swimming pools are great. I love this hotel.

Some minor drawbacks (not for me though)
- no that big breakfast variety but for me was fine...and I liked it.
- the sea view is ok... but is narrowed by two buildings

Otherwise... guys don't spend your money... go at Frixos... 100% satisfaction... now I am preparing for my 3rd trip to Larnaca... no doubts I have already booked Frixos hotel.

Room Tip: Best rooms look at the pool and sea-side.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank akouna
Solihull, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

I recently spent 5 nights at the Frixos hotel and was not disappointed. I had a lovely spacious apartment with a sea view. The apartments are well decorated and clean, and had everything I needed - walk-in shower, satellite TV, balcony and air con. The kitchen has a microwave, fridge, kettle and some utensils, I had to ask for a frying pan and chopping board but that was no problem. Unfortunately I was unable to eat most of the breakfast options, but they did offer to make something especially for me. The breakfast buffet would suit most people as there was a wide continental and fried breakfast selection.

The hotel is well located, only a few minutes from the beach, restaurants and supermarkets. The bus stop is also about 2 minutes walk, which is very handy if you want to go into town – 2 euros for a day ticket, bargain!

The staff are very friendly at Frixos, nothing seems to be too much trouble. They were able to help me out with public transport, places to eat and calling my transfer company when they were running late! They also allowed me to have a quick shower and change before I got on my night flight home (it had been a long day in the sun). I couldn’t ask for more from Frixos and will definitely stay here again, its certainly one of the best places I have stayed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a sea view, some rooms face the busy road.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank prit02
Dear Miss Pritpal Gill,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel. We are really pleased that you enjoyed your holidays in our unit. We are looking forward to see you again.

Best Regards,

Marios Louka.
Paderborn, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

For its relatively small size the Frixos overshadows the much larger Palm Beach Hotel which it stand next to in terms of:cleanliness, service, friendliness and price.

This hotel offers a homely feel alongside 'chic' decoraction and a pristine 24hr personable and helpful reception service.

The rooms, or I should say small aperments are functional and comfortable.

The pool is a good size, but more importanly it is surrounded with VERY comfortable sunloungers.

The breakfast buffet consists of a cooked 'english style' breakfast along side the continental meats and cheeses and crossants. The chef is also happy to cook you fresh eggs - you only have to ask.

If you are staying by the pool during the day then reasonably priced hot and cold snacks / sandwiches are available.

There are plenty of shops and restaurants within walking distance; also the bus stop is just outside the front door.

This is a newly refurbished hotel and was clean as a whistle during our stay.

The staff are friendly and are only too pleased to be of assistance - all you have to do is ask Marious or any of the other staff.

It was always reasurring to come in in the early hours and find the smiling face of the duty manager.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank EuroTravelle_07_2009
Leipzig, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

my wife, my litle son and i want to say thank you to the team in this familar and nice place...! I never saw such a friendly service before in a holiday... Good tip for familys especially with small kids! If you want to visit larnaka, you have to stay at FRIXOS...!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Dirk K
Athens
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

We stayed in Frixos Suites Hotel in July 2011 for a week-vacation with my boyfriend, and I could say these were the best vacations we ever had!
We have been there another time time in October 2 years ago, and were also satisfied from the hotel, but now that it has been renovated I definitely rate it as a 5-star hotel!!!
Everything is brand new, the apartments are really classy, spacious and comfortable.
Everyday the rooms are being cleaned and clean, fresh towels are offered - something I do not see quite often in hotels!
The pool is fantastic - extra big - and I also enjoyed the saouna and the stem-bath rooms!!
What about the staff?? Well, this hotel is a family business hotel and what I love the most about these people is that from the first moment you set foot there, they make you feel you are family to them - their services are of this quality !!
What made me feel like a ''queen'' was that I had everything I asked for at the same time - and trust me, I am a really fussy person !!!
I liked the pool bar - the mojitos were great !!!
The prices are really reasonable and I could say cheap - as they offer a very big apartment with free internet access, including access to all the facilities.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone who 's looking for a great place to stay and enjoy the island of Cyprus.
Well, I didn't want to leave my room even to go out !!!
Visit them :)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KiTTeN077
Trenton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

I went to the hotel at the re-opening. We were having a really good service. Anything we want for our comfort. Those peoples working hard to make us happy. Really friendly personel !!! The facilities are perfect. Little bar, Pool, internet,food, playground and pool for kids. The room are really comfy, a/c, kitchen.... also perfect if you dont want to spend all your time in restaurants. Really Its a great place, brand new renovation.... If I have the chance to comming back in Larnaca, Ill will going back to the FRIXOS !!!

I didnt have photos, but some of the pics are old.... Its all new !!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank JeffC001
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oroklini
Achilleos City Hotel
#7 of 40 in Larnaka City
4.5 of 5 stars 72 reviews
SENTIDO Sandy Beach
Lordos Beach Hotel

Been to Frixos Suites Hotel apts? Share your experiences!