Awful location 7 km out of town in a scruffy area, Very small stony beach, Tatty beach beds and brollys Most staff have attitude. If not on "All inclusive" very expensive food and drinks (Two small weak beers in plastic cups one tuna salad. (Literally half tin of tuna on 6 lettuce leaves) 16 euro). , Girlfriends sunglasses stolen from table no help from reception seemed a normal event. Nightly entertainment woeful. You would not believe the "Blues Brothers" had the front to even turn up. Should be a 3 star hotel at best.
Much better hotels for a lot less than this place in Larnaka.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach