I have recently returned from the 4* Princess Hotel. Firstly however did it get a 4 star rating. As previously mentioned the towels are so thin and ragged, one day the towel even had a hole in it.
The hotel charges for everything - wifi - sauna and steam - safe deposit boxes - even to weigh your suitcase before you leave.
The drinks are the real issue, whether on all inclusive or paying for drinks - they are made with cheap ingredients. There is no pure fruit juice - only a concentrate. Wine is in boxes and poor quality. The pinacolada was so bad that I asked them to make again and watched how they made it - fruit punch and cows milk!! I asked why they did not use coconut milk or cream but they have none - my guess it is to keep the costs down.
The food is quantity over quality. But there were always fresh salads.
There are only 2 lifts and one lift was broken throughout our stay and other guests advised it had been broken for a week before.
There was limited entertainment offered by the hotel and unfortunately the only other hotel within walking distance was closed as were most of the local amenities. A very poor location.
Overall a very disappointing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach