My wife and I have just returned from a 3 week stay at this hotel. Perfect for relaxing and in a quite area. Staff friendly and efficient, we had a sea view room on 2nd Floor with a balcony and the room had plenty of hangers in the wardrobe and lots of cupboard space and drawers.
We were all inclusive, breakfast had a good selection and lunch and Dinner in the evening also had a varied selection of food. One complaint was the taped music (Celine Dion) which was very loud in the restaurant at times.
The evening entertainment in the hotel could have been better as there was nothing on a Saturday.
The shop in the hotel sold good quality souvenirs at a reasonable price and various other items such as shampoo and conditioner etc. Internet was very expensive 30 euros for 1 week or 10 euros per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach