First the pro´s: The hotel staff is nice and helpful, food is really good for beeing an all-inclusive hotel (choice). Situated in a nice area, quiet and very close to the beach (50 meters). Nice promenade. Bed in my room was very good . Staff upgraded to a beach-view room for a small cost.
And then the con´s: WiFi costs extra, isn´t working very good. It is limited in transfering speed (hard even to stream audio), unstable and unusually complicated to manage. Should be included, and please choose another provider for the service. Rooms are o.k. but worn-down.
Overall it is a three star hotel, not a four star. I did not pay very much for my stay, so I can live with that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach