I stayed at the Princess from 23rd December until the 30th and it is the perfect place for a relaxing and pleasant stay.
We were greeted by a lovely staff on reception who pointed us in the direction of the bar and restaurant and asked if we had any questions, Clara (the Public Relations Officer) came and explained about the various activities that were going on and said that she is always available for any comments, suggestions or problems which was lovely. We were then led to our Garden room and our cases were carried up the stairs for us which is a nice touch.
Our room and the hotel was spotlessley clean and decorated to an extremely high standard. The pool area is stunning with lovely wooden sunbeds with deep comfortable padded cushions on them.
The bar area is lovely and again decorated in a lovely comfortable design with lots of comfy chairs and sofas.
The staff throughout the hotel were so friendly and helpful, they really do go the extra mile and nothing is too much trouble for any of them. I really felt that they wanted my stay to be as pleasurable as possible.
The beach is directly accessible from the hotel and there is a pool bar with a large area for seating and lunch is taken there in the summer months which I cant wait to do as it will be lovely overlooking the sea eating lunch and having a cocktail.
Now to the restaurant and food, the restaurant is large and open planned with plenty of tables and chairs set up for any size group.
The choice of food is mind blowing and the standard is absolutely amazing. I am quite fussy about food but I can honestly say that it is the best food that I have ever eaten ! The chef is always on hand and the food is constantly checked and replenished as soon as it is running down.
every day there was a huge salad area with meats, cheeses and dressings, the hot food area was amazing with Fish, various hot meats including Chicken, Lamb , Beef, Turkey, vegetarian options, Pastas and lovely potatoes and vegetables.
The dessert area had various cakes, fruits and individual desserts in small glasses that competed with a Michelin star restaurant.
Every day there was something going on from Cookery demonstrations by the Executive chef to a Film showing with popcorn. There were quizzes and wine tasting, cheese tasting, basically there was something for everyone.
Every Friday there is a Managers Cocktail evening with beautiful freshly made canapes which is a great idea for passing on any comments or suggestions to the management team.
I really cannot recommend this hotel any more, there was nothing that I can find a negative about.
I am already planning to book again at The Princess in May for 2 weeks and I will also certainly be going back for Christmas 2014.
If you book to stay at the Princess you will not be dissapointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach