This hotel is classed as a 4* but no way is it. The food was excellent as were the waiters and bar staff. My husband booked this trip as a surprise for me and requested a room with a sea view, he even went in the week before to confirm this and was promised that we would get the view, on arrival we were given a room overlooking the car park and main road and when we complained the reception staff were very unhelpful and not at all apologetic. The room itself was old and tired looking, the bedding was disgusting, certainly not what you expect from a 4*. It was cold, there was a thermostat in the room but guests are unable to change the temperature. The bath water was cold on the first night and only tepid for the rest of our stay and the 'white' towels were grey, tiny and like cardboard. I wouldn't recommend the massage either unless you like pain, my back is still very sore 24 hours later. I feel that the jacuzzi/steam rooms should be free to guest as well as the internet. Overall I have stayed in better motels. If you are in the area I would highly recommend going for a meal there but don't check in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach