This was our first stay at this hotel. We found the Princess Beach a relaxing and comfortable place to stay. The biggest highlight was the staff who were warm, friendly and welcoming. They were very efficient and worked hard to make our stay very enjoyable.
The hotel employs Clara to make sure that the guests are happy. She went out of her way to promptly resolve any issues (not that there were many). She and other members of staff organised entertainment Monday to Saturday. In the afternoon there was a variety of games and demonstrations which were all fun to attend. In the evenings, there was a variety of performances including an Elvis impersonator, a magician, local dance and music acts. All were enjoyable.
The food was absolutely fantastic. There was an excellent variety of well-presented and top quality dishes, usually themed. The chef, Ermis, is a real character as well as an excellent cook. The restaurant staff were extremely friendly and very efficient. The restaurant is run on a self-serve basis and the drinks/clearing away service is very quick, but not intrusive. The kitchen and waiting staff regularly checked to make sure there was enough food and that the serving areas remained clean and tidy. The staff were always happy to explain the contents of the dishes and do all they could to cater for special diets.
The bar staff looked after us really well. We stayed on an all-inclusive basis, and the choice of drinks was reasonable. The service was excellent.
The housekeeping staff kept our room was very clean, changing towels daily and were quick to respond to any requests.
We stayed for 10 nights end of October/beginning November, and the weather was between 26 and 28 during the middle part of the day. A light breeze helped to make this very comfortable. There were plenty of sunbeds and free beach towels.
We didn’t venture very far as we had everything we needed at the hotel. We had a great time and are planning our return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach