We decided to visit this hotel for the day, spend the day at the pool, eat and have a good time.
At first we were delighted that the charge for the bed was only 5 Euros, which as locals, we finally found a decent price representative of how much a sunbed should worth!
Other than that, the whole experience was for us poor.
The hotel is way too dated, and I have no idea what kind of renovation they have done. Some sunbeds were clean, but others were dirty - far far from the spotlesly clean they were supposed to be!
The major dissappointment came in the restaurant of this hotel at lunch time--> we ordered from snacks menu, and it took them one hour to serve us! as if we ordered the worlds most difficult food, we took club sandwich and two kebabs, the one was for my niece aged 4. and guess what? The kebab came burned on the outside, and RAW on the inside! We got upset, both for the delay and the quality of food they offered! unacceptable! the excuse they got was that one of the cooks was new and she was still learning..... they offered us another dish which arrived ten minutes later and we paid it normally. I would rate this restaurant and hotel as customer service close to zero! Having spent almost two hours at this restaurant, on wooden chairs with no proper soft pillows to ease the sitting, our time at the pool later was far from the excitement we had at the beggining of our day.
It's a shame to take local tourists for granted as big news, we are customers as well!!! And we did see a lot of 'just for the day local customers' so I don't know what the management of the hotel is thinking.
Lastly, I want to say that rarely I decide to write a bad review, so it means that this experience was really negative for me! oh and last note, perhaps you should also consider changing your glasses, as those plastic mini glasses, look like the came straight from the 80's. If this hotel wants to start up anew, and deserve its 4 stars, it should run a marathon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach