This is second time i have been to The Princess Beach, and had a great time first time round.
They only cater for Germans or Russians now, they don't seem to welcome the english!
The Restaurant manager needs to learn how to smile and talk to people, he was so miserable.
The restaurant and bar staff didnt have a clue what they were doing.
on the plus side the food was lovely, but eat early as it is cold from 8pm onwards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach