That was our second trip to larnaca and we stayed in the princess. The management changed but the staff is still amazingly sweet and helpful. We were able to checkout late with some extra payment since we had kids.
The full board is a must since you get the full experience and they do not charge you for anything extra.
Kids loved the new entertainment team who were very friendly and kids wanted to spend all the time in the kids club.
The hotel is super clean and the pool and rooms too.
The foodies very nice and there is a wide variety in every meal. And sometimes dinner themes are different like Chinese, seafood, etc...
If you want to sit on the beach you better wake up early and reserve your places with towels.
We always had the rooms that are accessible to the pool since they are easier if you have children.
If you want to sleep early try to take a room away from entertainment area.
The entertainment at night is full and bingo is nice.
The bus stops just outside the hotel which makes it amazing.
We love the hotel we are going there again .... Our place in larnaca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach