We stayed over October half term. I agree with other comments that the hotel is a bit tired and needs a refurbishment, however, it was scrupiously clean, the food was lovely, the staff were very helpful and curteous, with a bit of TLC (which I believe it is due to get over the winter), I'm sure that this hotel will be returned to its former glory. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach