Just returned from an excellent 10 day holiday at this hotel. We were given a sea view room (which we hadn't paid extra for) with balcony. The room was large with comfortable twin beds pushed together to form a double, an ensuite bathroom with shower over (but the shower gel provided is supposed to double as shampoo - ok for men, but ladies take your own), colour TV with BBC World News & a channel that showed some english films, table & two chairs + masses of wardrobe space & hangers. The only extra charge was for the room safe - a little expensive at 4 Euros per day.
The food is excellent - wonderful choice & beautifully cooked. We congratulated the head chef whilst we were there. The beach bar also serves snacks & lunches & the staff were always very friendly.
I'd advise a taxi to & from Larnaca airport - ours was only 20 Euros each way & they were friendly & on time.
All in all a great place to stay & we're hoping to go back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach