I have just returned from a three night stay at this hotel and it was an enjoyable experience. For all inclusive the food was really rather good with a good choice at breakfast lunch and dinner; themed nights every evening and the kids satisfied by the beach snack bar during the day. The food was good quality with something for everyone; the staff were helpful and attentive, serving drinks at lunch and dinner.
The pool area was excellent with plenty of sun loungers around the pool and a life guard overseeing the area; generally a pretty area. The beach wasn't anything to shout about and my partner commented that the sand was the colour of concrete so not very appealing although you were able to swim in safety in the sea which was quite shallow up to the rock wave breakers which were about 100 metres out.
Overall quite a nice hotel albeit a little tired looking with a lick of paint needed here and there but the rooms were very clean and the food above average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach