“Amazing sites and tour guide” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 4 Attractions in Salinas
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States
“Amazing sites and tour guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

To begin everything the tour guide, Luis Martinez is an amazing person that will literary go out of his way to help you. To show how much he really cares about your experience he offered to pick me up from the hotel since i was having travel difficulties to the site. He took the time to explain hw things were going to work beofer hand and he answered all the questions that I had. During the trip he took us to places that not many tourist see and showed us different activities, and told us different background history about the place. IT was an amazing time and trip that i highly recommend for people to do.

Visited July 2011

Racine, Wisconsin
“Amazing!! A must do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

We had such an amazing time with Luis on our kayaking tour. He was extremely knowledgeable and went at our pace. I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to kayak for 3.5 miles, but it was fun and easy! Don't miss the chance to kayak through the mangrove, it was awesome! We also had a great time snorkeling. It was definitely worth the price (much cheaper than many tours) and we had a great private tour guide all to ourselves for over 3 hours! Lunch is included and it's such a nice sampling of some of the GREAT food available in Puerto Rico!

Visited October 2011
fort rucker
“Best tour guide in Puerto Rico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

1. Very professional and knowledgeable tour guide. He never rushed us and was always polite.
2. The prices were the best around and the time given on his tours are much longer than other tour companies.
3. He took the time to drive us to an authentic Puerto Rican restaurant where we discussed the culture and interacted with the locals.
4. My wife and I are a military couple and we felt very safe while on his tour and will bring our four children with next time.
5. Aside from the excursions, he also offered to help us plan our next vacation so we could divide our stay and visit each part of the island.
6. I recommended him to my friends who took a trip there months later and they were blown away by their experience.
7. Hands down, best tour guide in PR!!
7. I will use his services everytime I visit Puerto Rico.

Visited July 2011
Tucson, Arizona
“ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

If you're looking for an authentic and amazing time in Salinas, San Juan, or Puerto Rico, in general, then find Luis and book a private tour with Eco Journeys. The guy is extremely professional and creates the tour for the individuals involved. Whether you're kayaking and snorkeling, or boating and fishing, Luis is the guy to contact.
Purely recommended through a friend, Luis provided a tour that was probably the best activity of the entire trip. If I go back to the island, I will most definitely call Eco Journeys once more. This is the trip you've been expecting.

Visited September 2011
Killeen TX
“Wonderful way to get out and see the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

Luis is very personal and professional; he limits his tours to no more than 6-8 people so that he can interact personally with each person. We spent the morning kayaking through what seemed to be unchartered waters and snorkeling in our own little area. After that, we stopped at a local restaurant where Luis bought us everything that he thought we should try in Puerto Rico. Luis even picked us up from the hotel and drove us to Salinas even though we offered to take our rental car (it was a 50 minute drive just for Luis just to pick us up). If this is your first visit to Puerto Rico you must make Luis and Eco Journey Private Tours your first stop, you will not regret it.

Visited September 2011