The service was absolutely GREAT. Felt so comfortable and even though the spot is hidden , the time driving looking for it was worth it .Looking forward to going next year.
The only issue that was that there was no ice machines. The heat over there is very dry so a recommendation is needed! Other wise everything felt like PUERTO RICO! Some people complain about how the rooms and how it needs to be 5-star, but it felt comfy and safe for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Resort offers all the amenities of an upscale hotel, but in a cozy, intimate setting. Each of our rooms are decorated with your comfort in mind. A variety of room sizes and features are available including king and full sized beds, solar hot water, air-conditioning, and cable television. Feast on our fresh seafood,l steaks and traditional Criollo meals, while relaxing on our water edge decks or in our air conditioned dining rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Manatee Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manatee Eco Hotel Salinas
- Manatee Eco Resort Puerto Rico/Salinas