I spent a week in this hotel for a shorter vacation with my family. It was the last week of September. We had a lovely vacation and general impression about the hotel for all aspects was really great.
People: first of all I would like to mention very kind and friendly staff. From the warm welcome on the reception to restaurant, bar, beach... All of them are very kind and professional and really trying to satisfy all requirements and make you feel like home... We had several requests and all of them where resolved fast and kind. Before booking this hotel I read several comments on Tripadvisor. We didn't feel any different (bad) treatment as we are not coming from West Europe. Just the opposite.
Rooms: we had a junior suite and it was very good. Big ,new furniture, with mini kitchen (very helpful with kid), flat screen TV, big bathroom.... Room cleaning very good and efficient.
Beach: sandy beach with really beautiful and clean sea. However, it seems like not so big for the capacity of the hotel, but for us and this period of time was just fine. There is a long distance until the sea becomes deep, so it is perfect for kids.
Food: it was really great and something to mention. Breakfast full buffet with many options available. Fresh fruits and fresh juices served. Dinner was really good. Very rich with many options including 2-3 meat options, 2-3 sea food options, vegetarian options, cakes, fruits all freshly prepared. Whatever we tried it was very tasty and very good. They are charging for drinks for the dinner, even for the water (2 EUR for a bottle). We knew this and expected before booking, so it was not unpleasant surprise for us. For the lunch option there is a taverna with good ala carte options and excellent food. Prices are starting from 10-15 EUR per person (Greek or tuna salad 7 EUR, good giros 11 EUR...)
Kids: there is many options for the kids to have great vacation. Animation each evening starting with mini disco, mini club... Our kid had a great time.
Although I think that life is too short to spend it visiting same places, we are considering to get back to this hotel next year. We can recommend it for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel & Spa" located on a site of 38.000 M² embosomed in a picturesque bay along the tranquil "Elia Coast" of Sithonia in Halkidiki, right next to a sandy beach, awarded with the "Blue Flag" of the European Community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel And Spa
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel Nikiti
- Anthemus Sea Beach Nikiti
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel & Spa Nikiti, Halkidiki, Greece