For anyone who has been in a real 4-star hotel, they will notice the huge differences.
- The rooms seem to have been abandoned for years, nothing felt healthy and new.
- The white towels and sheets were years-old, some where white-ish, some yellow-ish, some worst, all were overused and felt bad.
- The bathroom had do many broken parts on the wall, the toilet paper was placed on the toilet because the holder was also broken...
- The beds and pillows were rock-hard, and you wouldn't meet this kind of discomfort even in any youth hostel...
- The small bedside table held a phone, so filthy that it was disgusting to touch...
- The mosquito screens on the windows were torn, giving a bad look as well as they gave way to mosquitos inside the room.
- Mold and moisture marks on the walls.
- Bad smell of mold and over-moisture in the area outside our room (room 177 I think).
- Not adequate parking space. Too many cars, too few spaces.
- Basic breakfast.
- Only a fridge in the room, no kettle, no coffee, no tea. (4-stars?)
- The room floor looked disgusting, after years and years of cleaning chemicals etc, without any restoration. You could see the marks, making it look really bad.
- Located on a steep hill right on the main road, kind of uncomfortable, if you like to take quiet walks...
I only appreciated the spirit of Maroula, the receptionist, who helped me the one time that I asked for arm water, to prepare the baby's milk.
NOT worth the 80€ / night that we were charged. Would NOT pay more than 40-50€
I will ad some photos to prove my point ofcourse...
Just find another place to go if they also charge you more than 40€ in high-season...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.