For anyone who has been in a real 4-star hotel, they will notice the huge differences.
- The rooms seem to have been abandoned for years, nothing felt healthy and new.
- The white towels and sheets were years-old, some where white-ish, some yellow-ish, some worst, all were overused and felt bad.
- The bathroom had do many broken parts on the wall, the toilet paper was placed on the toilet because the holder was also broken...
- The beds and pillows were rock-hard, and you wouldn't meet this kind of discomfort even in any youth hostel...
- The small bedside table held a phone, so filthy that it was disgusting to touch...
- The mosquito screens on the windows were torn, giving a bad look as well as they gave way to mosquitos inside the room.
- Mold and moisture marks on the walls.
- Bad smell of mold and over-moisture in the area outside our room (room 177 I think).
- Not adequate parking space. Too many cars, too few spaces.
- Basic breakfast.
- Only a fridge in the room, no kettle, no coffee, no tea. (4-stars?)
- The room floor looked disgusting, after years and years of cleaning chemicals etc, without any restoration. You could see the marks, making it look really bad.
- Located on a steep hill right on the main road, kind of uncomfortable, if you like to take quiet walks...
I only appreciated the spirit of Maroula, the receptionist, who helped me the one time that I asked for arm water, to prepare the baby's milk.
NOT worth the 80€ / night that we were charged. Would NOT pay more than 40-50€
I will ad some photos to prove my point ofcourse...
- Also Known As:
- Geranion Village Nikiti, Halkidiki, Greece
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Geranion Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.