“fun for all ages” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Montreal, Canada
“fun for all ages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Finally a place that is for the whole family to have interactive fun! This place was very clean and safe. My son loved the spiderwebs and I really like the race button game. Maybe because I beat my hubby! (ha ha) But where all the family had a Really fun time together was in the ball arena. What a blast that was. I am not a fan of trampolines but it seemed to be extremely popular with others. (its just not for me). They have over 7 or 8 ?? different kinds of attractions and all were Great. I will definitely go back and spend the whole day.The kids spend so much energy and I think so did we the adults. Although we were pooped for the rest of the night it was well worth it.

Visited September 2013