I had booked this hotel on line and was pleasantly suprised with the hotel and its surroundings when we arrived.
the hotel dates back to the 16th century , the rooms are spacious but very noisy.
Internet only available in the lobby. Restaurant is excellent booth for dinner and breakfast. The wild boar goulash is to die for.
Hotel is perfectly located for days trips to Sienna and all of the other medieval cities in a 30 km radius
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the enchanting atmosphere of the Tuscan countryside, only 19 km from Siena, stands Locanda del Ponte. An old Tuscan country house, where history, art and culture meet up to delight sight and spirit. Completely renewed, thanks to a careful reconstruction, the Hotel offers a special kind of hospitality which joins tradition and innovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Venere, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Locanda del Ponte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Locanda Del Ponte Hotel Monticiano
- La Locanda Del Ponte Italy/Monticiano