“tra storia e natura..coccolati” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Podere Leccetro

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Monticiano
Podere Leccetro
You added Podere Leccetro to your Saves list
Frazione Tocchi, 53015 Monticiano, Italy   |

Business

Been to Podere Leccetro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Podere Leccetro

Address: Frazione Tocchi, 53015 Monticiano, Italy
Location: Italy > Tuscany > Province of Siena > Monticiano
Ranked #2 of 6 Specialty Lodging in Monticiano
Podere Leccetro is a farm holiday cottage situated in the natural Park of Val di Merse, only a 30-minute drive from Siena city centre. The farm, situated in a glade circled by woods of elm, oak and chestnut trees, is surrounded by lush, green lawns and has been made out of an old outbuilding hayloft-stable where my wife and I live and work. Here you can find the quiet beauty of Tuscan countryside without being too far from the city and from many other natural, cultural and historical sites which characterize our amazing province. My name is Francesco and I am a beekeeper. My love for nature made me move here from Florence where I was born and where I studied Agriculture at the University 30 years ago. My wife Giuliana moved here 5 years ago after giving up her job in Florence fed up with the frenzy rhythm of the city life. Now she lives here growing plants and looking after our pets. The external structure of the antique hayloft- stall has not been modified while the interior has been entirely redecorated trying to keep the style of our area both in the materials and in the furniture. We have restored some of the old family furniture ourselves trying to be environmentally friendly and as much as possible in harmony with nature. It is a two-storey cottage with a stair that links the two parts. On the ground floor there is a living room, a kitchen with a fireplace, a double room and a bathroom; on the first floor two more bedrooms with bathrooms. If guests are interested in using only one part of the cottage, it is possible to lock an inside door and have a smaller area with either 2 bedrooms for 4 persons (Millefiori) or one bedroom for 2 persons (Corbezzolo). The cottage is full of light, due to the big windows from where you can admire the beauty of the woods and hills all around. The main entrance is from the garden and has no barriers - the ideal solution for families travelling with small children or with disabled people. The garden is totally fenced so do not hesitate to bring your dog. We love animals. Guests can also enjoy the whole lawn surrounding the house, to have meals outside using the wooden table and benches we made, relax in the shade of the old trees or to sunbath and cool down with our solar shower. ... more   less
Podere Leccetro Italy/Monticiano

If you own or manage Podere Leccetro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.