“Lovely Friday meal” 5 of 5 stars

0577.921260
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Ristorante Pizzeria La Venezia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Caister-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Lovely Friday meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Food was very good. Service excellent. The waiter and waitress could not do more for you. Only downside was that it is a bit touristy!

Visited September 2013

Sunderland
“Great local food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great local food in a friendly setting. Better than most of the others we tried in Colle during our stay. Fabulous ravioli and pizzas!,

Visited September 2013
Perth, United Kingdom
“Great local restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

A lovely rustic restaurant with honest local food at very resonable prices. We went with family and were greeted by friendly and helpful service. The food was fantastic, good sized portions, very tasty pizza on crispy bases, the menu has a variety of pasta, pizza and a good amount of vegetarian choices. The house wine went down a treat. Would recomend.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Colle Val d'Elsa, Toscana, Italy
“Little place good pizza great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Decided to go here, as I am working my way through all the restaurants in Colle. When I entered the place was empty which gave me a wary feeling, which was quickly whisked away by the warm greeting of the waitress. I had a glass of the house wine which was very nice but served a little too cold but easily solved by letting it sit for a little to get to room temp. Pizza great I had the Parmigiana with a half liter of sparkling water. I ended my meal with a wonderful Tiramisu all in the cost of the meal was 14 Euro very cheap for the quality offered. Especially with a very attentive waitress.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boulder, CO
“Great local pizzeria”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We were tired of the 2-3 hour European meals and just wanted a good pizza fast. I looked at Trip Advisor to find a pizza place and this one popped up. It was only rated #14 because of the low number of reviews but it should be in the top ten. We got there on a Saturday night when they first opened and had to wait 5-10 minuets for the wood fire oven to get to temperature. A very good sign, I thought. Each member in my family ordered a different pizza and they were all wonderful and tasty. The crust was chewy, crispy and oh so good. My husband and I had a simple salad. The greens were fresh and the tomato was ripe (something that was missed at a much pricey restaurant the night before). We took what amounted to an entire pizza home with us. I would say that each pizza could feed 2 big eaters or 3 kids. The pizza were about the size of a medium American pizza. The price for each was 5-7 euros. What a bargain! As we finished our meal, the pizzeria was filling up with locals and many pizzas went out the door for takeout while we dined. What a great experience after a few disappoint, overpriced meals.

• Visited June 2013