My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights. The town is small, charming, with nice and goods restaurants in a distance walking. Also a convenient base to visit Tuscan towns.
The hotel is very nice, modern, clean and comfortable. We had a standard room and it was large.
Breakfast buffet was good. Free parking very close. Friendly staff.
We had a great time staying in Palazzo San Lorenzo.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel
- Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel Colle Di Val d`Elsa
- Palazzo San Lorenzo Italy/Colle Di Val D'Elsa, Province Of Siena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo San Lorenzo is located in Colle Val D'Elsa between Siena & Florence - San Gimignano & Chianti. Is a perfect mix between ancient charme and modern comfort. 48 rooms furnished in a warm contemporary style with wood floors, comfortable beds and marble bathrooms. Palazzo San Lorenzo offers a restaurant in the ancient chapel of the building, a wellness centre with heated swimming pool. For business offers also 2 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Escapio, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Palazzo San Lorenzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.