We had a fabulous stay at here for two nights in the middle of November. We were a little uncertain about whether or not we'd chosen the right town for a transition spot between our travels in southern Tuscany and our ultimate departure from Pisa airport, but we were delighted with both the town and the hotel. Our room was spacious, modern and very comfortable and the bathroom was fantastic. Reception was warm and hepful, and the sitting area in the lobby nice and comfortable. We treated ourselves to the spa -- a massage for me and just the wellness path option for my husband -- and it was probably the best relaxing massage I've ever had. Very close to San Gimignano, where we went for dinner one evening.
The town itself is beautiful, with the upper and lower historical town centers. It's an easy walk from the hotel (which is right by the beautiful, rounded old city gates) to the crystal elevator which takes you to the lower town.
We also found the hotel very reasonably priced, as it was low season and we prepaid for the room. We would definitely choose to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo San Lorenzo is located in Colle Val D'Elsa between Siena & Florence - San Gimignano & Chianti. Is a perfect mix between ancient charme and modern comfort. 48 Rooms furnished in a warm contemporary style with wood floors, comfortable beds and marble bathrooms. Palazzo San Lorenzo offers a restaurant in the ancient chapel of the building, a wellness centre with heated swimming pool. For business offers also 2 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Escapio, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Palazzo San Lorenzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel Colle Di Val d`Elsa
- Palazzo San Lorenzo Italy/Colle Di Val D'Elsa, Province Of Siena