We love coming back to Adler as you know exactly what you are going to get....... Superb service, excellent food, and an amazing luxurious spa and totally stunning location.
It really does have something for everyone. Our 6 year old daughter loves the fact she can enjoy the hot thermal pools and have a massage just like Mummy, yet she also loves the independence of the kids club. I love the fact she is treated like a princess (although lets hope she doesn't get too used to it) nothing is too much trouble for her, children are very welcome at Adler.
The spa is fantastic, I highly recommend the Watsu, underwater massage, the facials, and the reflexology, in fact I recommend the lot and would have worked my way through the spa treatments had I had the time!!!
Special mention must go to Mirko our waiter who was brilliant, Angela in the bar her cocktails are amazing, and Mimi and Ulli in the spa who were always there with a smile, a friendly greeting and helpful tip.
Whilst staying at Adler, don't miss the opportunity to visit Pienza (especially the ice cream shop on the corner of the square (not the pizza restaurant)), and on Via Elsa there is an amazing artist called Isabella Bisa whose paintings of Tuscany are enchanting, she will also paint to order, we have just commissioned a large painting for our lounge, can't wait to see it. Also visit San Quirico and Montalcino, both charming.
Will we be back....... Definitely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in a country house style, the resort boasts 1000 square meters of thermal and sports swimming pools, a sauna and steam bath area delimited by the walls of an old travertine quarry. Waters are piped and chilled, and maintain their beneficial and healing properties intact: they are used for packs, hydro massages and mud therapy. The range of aesthetic treatments is wide – from the classic beauty treatments to fitness programs with different intensities; from holistic techniques for the well-being of body and mind to thermal treatments. Ayurveda is the pride of the spa: besides custom massages, you can also be examined by professional Indian doctors who, after a long session, give advices on the best health tips and diet to reach a psycho-physical well-being.The cookery is in tune with the general atmosphere. Thanks to a mix of original recipes from the Tuscan tradition and well-balanced solutions, food at Adler is divine, healthy and tasty at the same time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Escapio, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adler Thermae Spa And Relax Resort
- Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Hotel Bagno Vignoni
- Adler Thermae Hotel
- Hotel Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Resort Bagno Vignoni, Italy - Tuscany