We had high expectations after the reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and seeing the sticker price. Well, our expectations were met or surpassed! Facilities, service, food…everything was top notch. We love the thermal baths, Turkish baths and sauna; the atmosphere, the excellent and gorgeous rooms (we were in #107 but all of them look over the pools; were impressed by the motion detectors that make a small light go on in the middle of the night if one needs to get off bed!), the choice of quality food at breakfast and beverages, including freshly squeezed juices, and dinner…This is a perfect place to spend a special time with loved ones. It is especially romantic for couples (probably best to choose a time when kids are not on vacation). The only (small) fault we could find is, we wished we could have kept the Adler Thermae bag that we used during our stay to carry our towels and clothes change around; we were a bit surprised that we needed to return it with the wet towels and bathrobes. Anyhow, we absolutely enjoyed every minute of our stay. It is most likely the best thermal bath resort in Italy! We definitely highly recommend and will be back for a longer time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in a country house style, the resort boasts 1000 square meters of thermal and sports swimming pools, a sauna and steam bath area delimited by the walls of an old travertine quarry. Waters are piped and chilled, and maintain their beneficial and healing properties intact: they are used for packs, hydro massages and mud therapy. The range of aesthetic treatments is wide – from the classic beauty treatments to fitness programs with different intensities; from holistic techniques for the well-being of body and mind to thermal treatments. Ayurveda is the pride of the spa: besides custom massages, you can also be examined by professional Indian doctors who, after a long session, give advices on the best health tips and diet to reach a psycho-physical well-being.The cookery is in tune with the general atmosphere. Thanks to a mix of original recipes from the Tuscan tradition and well-balanced solutions, food at Adler is divine, healthy and tasty at the same time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Escapio, Venere, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adler Thermae Spa And Relax Resort
- Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Hotel Bagno Vignoni
- Adler Thermae Hotel
- Hotel Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Resort Bagno Vignoni, Italy - Tuscany