We've spent the Easter holidays there for two years in a row.
We had a standard room with an extra bed for our daughter. The room is big enough to fit an extra bed so you don't necessarily need to book a suite if you have one child. The room was very quiet and I haven't even noticed the air conditioning some of the reviewers mentioned. The toiletries were of very good quality.
The location of the hotel is perfect with beautiful views of the hills.
We were on half board. Breakfast was until 11 am and it offered everything you could wish for: homemade marmalades, pancakes, omelettes, fresh fruit and vegetable juices, everything prepared on the spot right in front of you. Dinner was the same. After a buffet of salads you could pick your choices from the menu, which were brought to your table. For dessert there was again a huge buffet, with lots of cakes, fresh fruit, ice cream.
We didn't try the spa, I think the prices were a bit to high.
The gym was well equipped and there were free gym classes every day, from yoga to Pilates.
There's the hot water pool where you can just sit and relax and a bigger swimming pool where you can go for swim. the water in the latter is warm enough (28 C) so you can enjoy it even in April.
There's also a kids club where children can play, have lunch and dinner, watch movies or do crafts.
It was a very relaxing vacation.
I wouldn't do it again just because I like going to different places and the price is a bit too high for our budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in a country house style, the resort boasts 1000 square meters of thermal and sports swimming pools, a sauna and steam bath area delimited by the walls of an old travertine quarry. Waters are piped and chilled, and maintain their beneficial and healing properties intact: they are used for packs, hydro massages and mud therapy. The range of aesthetic treatments is wide – from the classic beauty treatments to fitness programs with different intensities; from holistic techniques for the well-being of body and mind to thermal treatments. Ayurveda is the pride of the spa: besides custom massages, you can also be examined by professional Indian doctors who, after a long session, give advices on the best health tips and diet to reach a psycho-physical well-being.The cookery is in tune with the general atmosphere. Thanks to a mix of original recipes from the Tuscan tradition and well-balanced solutions, food at Adler is divine, healthy and tasty at the same time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Escapio, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adler Thermae Spa And Relax Resort
- Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Hotel Bagno Vignoni
- Adler Thermae Hotel
- Hotel Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Resort Bagno Vignoni, Italy - Tuscany