The location of this hotel is utterly astounding.....just the view from your bedroom is enough to calm and sooth your soul........ the spa services are nearly perfect, a couple of blips, as in it is silly to have to move from one treatment room to another and to change therapist! I had a fabulous massage and had booked a head massage directly afterwards, but had to move to another treatment room for that!!! NOT good when you are happily snoozing on a warm massage bed.
The food in the hotel is amazing!!!!! The choice of 'light' "tuscan kitchen' and "general Italian" is a perfect mix and of the highest quality!!! Congratulations to the chef!
However, a few nags that I had, 1. A perfect bath tub with a view and there was no bubble bath, oil, salts to make it enjoyable. 2. duvet and pillows....they need to be softer, fluffier and warmer... this is a place to relax!!! 3. NO Slippers in the room.... A MUST! The hotel provides flip flops for the spa, but it is not hygienic to walk around outside around the pool area and then to walk around a carpeted bedroom in them as well! A simple pair of slippers for the room IS NEEDED.
All in all, they are really getting it right on how a SPA should work, and a big thank you to all their hard working staff who SMILE continually. I would definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in a country house style, the resort boasts 1000 square meters of thermal and sports swimming pools, a sauna and steam bath area delimited by the walls of an old travertine quarry. Waters are piped and chilled, and maintain their beneficial and healing properties intact: they are used for packs, hydro massages and mud therapy. The range of aesthetic treatments is wide – from the classic beauty treatments to fitness programs with different intensities; from holistic techniques for the well-being of body and mind to thermal treatments. Ayurveda is the pride of the spa: besides custom massages, you can also be examined by professional Indian doctors who, after a long session, give advices on the best health tips and diet to reach a psycho-physical well-being.The cookery is in tune with the general atmosphere. Thanks to a mix of original recipes from the Tuscan tradition and well-balanced solutions, food at Adler is divine, healthy and tasty at the same time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adler Thermae Spa And Relax Resort
- Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Hotel Bagno Vignoni
- Adler Thermae Hotel
- Hotel Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Resort Bagno Vignoni, Italy - Tuscany