Wonderful hotel and great restaurant. The surrounding village is beautiful and its an ideal place for relaxation. We didnt spend time outside the village but there should be plenty of opportunities also.
Only thing I missed was a gym/fitness which for me is part of a wellness experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Terme is located in the palace designed by Rossellino in 1400 which was Pope Pio II Piccolomini’s summer residence. The Hotel overlooks the famous thermal water basin that features a unique square where for 2000 years the hot thermal water has gushed at a temperature of 49° from a depth of 1000 metres. The building has been recently renewed and it offers all the comforts to ensure travellers a memorable Tuscan experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Albergo Le Terme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Le Terme Hotel Bagno Vignoni
- Albergo Le Terme Bagno Vignoni, Italy - Tuscany