Our tour group stayed here for 4 nights. Even although my single room was fairly basic it didn't really detract from the overall experience at this wonderful family hotel. The hotel is situated adjacent to thermal springs and offers two thermal pools, one warm and one cold as well as a relaxation area and steam/sauna room. Before dinner each night and after strenuous days of sight-seeing, we enjoyed relaxing and unwinding in the thermal pools. There is a bar and other attractive garden and outside areas for pre dinner drinks with tasty canapes provided.Dinner was not usually included in our tour schedule except at Bagna Vignoni . . . possibly because there isn't much around as an alternative! How lucky for us! The house chef provided us with typical Tuscan, four course, family dinners each night. Service was friendly and competent at all times. I can certainly understand why people make return visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Terme is located in the palace designed by Rossellino in 1400 which was Pope Pio II Piccolomini’s summer residence. The Hotel overlooks the famous thermal water basin that features a unique square where for 2000 years the hot thermal water has gushed at a temperature of 49° from a depth of 1000 metres. The building has been recently renewed and it offers all the comforts to ensure travellers a memorable Tuscan experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Albergo Le Terme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Le Terme Hotel Bagno Vignoni
- Albergo Le Terme Bagno Vignoni, Italy - Tuscany